Classroom and Student Activity Enrichment Grants
Each year, the PTSA funds grants to enrich the educational experience at Towson High. The annual budget for our grants ranges between $2,000 to $4,000. Teachers, club advisors and program administrators can apply for grants at any time, but the best time is early in the school year when the entire budget is available. Check out some of the Grants awarded: '14-'15, '15-'16, '16-'17, '17-'18.
We invite any Towson High School teacher or program administrator to apply to the PTSA for a Classroom Enrichment Grant. In writing your request for funds, please keep in mind the following criteria which the PTSA Executive Board will use when reviewing the application.
- Will this proposal improve instruction or academic success?
- Is this a creative use of funds?
- Are there other possible funding sources (school funds, sports/music boosters, alumni, etc.)?
- Is the budget justified and is the expenditure a responsible use of funds?
- Who/how many students will benefit?
Grant Submissions are now being reviewed for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you have any questions, please contact the CEG coordinator, Janine Ptak at firstname.lastname@example.org.