Enrichment Grants Coordinator
Purpose: Facilitate the approval of grant requests from teachers at Towson High in order to utilize PTSA funds to acquire items needed for classroom instruction.
Active/busiest Time of Year: October – January
Estimated Total number of hours spent: 10 hours total
Current Volunteer: Janine Ptak
Current commitment: 2017-2018
Position will be open
If you would like to know more about this position, contact:
“This is a really great way to be involved in improving the teaching environment at Towson. It’s an easy job and the teachers really appreciate the financial support provided by the PTSA.” ---Gale
- Publicize CEG program to teachers via email
- Present grant requests to PTSA for voting/approval
- Coordinate/facilitate purchase and payment of items
- Publicize successful grant acquisitions
- Communicate along the way....
Length of position: One school year
Can work be done on flexible time? Yes!
Skills needed: Ability to email, cut and paste, use a basic spreadsheet for tracking information