Report a problem

Please use the links below to report a problem:

Emergencies: dial 999 (or 101 if it's not urgent)

Sussex Police - Contacts for Bury Ward

Report online (if it's not urgent): anti-social behaviour; anti-social driving; criminal damage; lost and found property; something suspicious; theft and burglary

Anti-social driving

Operation Crackdown has its own dedicated website which you can use to report anti-social driving/riding.

Highways - overgrown vegetation and site lines, etc.

Abandoned vehicle

Pot holes

Fly tipping (via Love West Sussex)

Fly tipping (via Chichester District Council)

Noise nuisance

Missed dustbin collection

Report Fraud and cyber crime

Scottish & Southern Electricity - FAULTS: 0800 072 7282