Facilities and equipment
Bury Village Hall is an ideal venue for private hire for receptions, clubs, societies, conference, events, indoor sports, exhibitions and parties (normally young children or family occasions with adult supervision/attendance).
- Seating capacity/chairs: 85
- Tables: x16 (6 feet), x4 (4 feet) x2 (3 feet)
- Digital Projector (Epson EB-925 Projector) and large screen with HDMI connection for laptop. Ideal for meetings and presentations. Keystone correction enables flexible room/seating layout. x1.6 zoom and integrated speakers – see manual.
- WiFi and superfast broadband
- HiFi (with audio jack or Bluetooth connection)
- Radio mic
- Modern equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cooker and fridge-freezer
- Bar/serving hatch with sink
- Half-pint (10oz) Hiball CE stamped glasses x 48
- Wine glasses (175ml) CE stamped glasses x 96
- Hall floor surface: maple wood and sprung, ideal for dancing and sports (Badminton lines and net available). Please note: no high heels to be worn (due to damage caused to maple floor).
- Disabled access to the main hall
- Heating: oil-fired central heating
- Modular stage equipment
- Private car parking for approximately 10 cars (with disabled access)
- Lavatories: Three ladies, two mens and one disabled plus two to the smaller room
Room suitable for smaller events or meetings (on ground floor)
Bury Green provides a secluded and safe play area for children of approximately one acre with direct access to the rear of the village hall.
Please note that exclusive use of Bury Green cannot be offered as it is a village community space and must remain available for use by others.
Epson EB-925 Projector Manual PDF