Bury Parish Council
- Chris Daykin (Register of Interests)
- Karen Davis (Data Protection Officer) (Register of Interests)
- Katerina Marconi (Register of Interests)
- Linda Fisher
- John Labarte (Policy Review Officer) (Register of Interests)
- Hannah Rosalie (Safety Checks Officer) (Register of Interests)
- Ed Rowsell (Chairman) (Register of Interests)
NON-COUNCILLOR COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Ned Mersey: Planning
- Sarah Nelson: Village Hall
- Ken Rowsell: Winter Planning
Chichester District Councillor:
Alan Sutton: 01798 342452 email@example.com
West Sussex County Councillor:
David Bradford: 01798 815471 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A29, Roads & Potholes: Unassigned
- Planning: Ed Rowsell; Ned Mersey•
- Communications: Hannah Rosalie
- Common Land, Recreation Ground, Bury Green: Ed Rowsell
- Data Protection: Karen Davis
- Finance: Karen Davis; John Labarte; Hannah Rosalie; Ed Rowsell
- Footpaths & Maintenance: Ed Rowsell; Hannah Rosalie
- Policy Review: John Labarte
- Squires Cottages Charity: All Parish Councillors are Trustees
- Tree Warden: Ed Rowsell
- Village Hall: John Labarte; Karen Davis; Sarah Nelson•
- Winter Planning: John Labarte; Ken Rowsell•
Non-Councillor Committee Members are denoted with •
Next Parish Council Meeting at 6.30 pm:
Council and committee meetings
Parish Councillors are elected or co-opted volunteers who give their time freely on behalf of their community in the Parish of Bury.
Bury Parish Council works to maintain and improve the assets and surroundings of the Parish of Bury and West Burton. We welcome people who would like to get involved and make a positive contribution.
The full Parish Council consists of NINE Councillors.
If a position becomes vacant due to a Councillor resigning, after displaying a notice of vacancy for at least 14 working days, as long as no more than TEN electors from the Parish give written notice to request a by-election, the vacancy can be filled by co-option.
The Council meets in the Sydney Room of Bury Village Hall. There are a number of sub-committees. Meeting dates can be found on the calendar on this page. Minutes and Agenda can be found here.
Meetings are held on the third Monday of alternate months (January, March, May, July, September, November) at 6.30pm in the Sydney Room*, Bury Village Hall.
Members of the public are welcome to observe but may not take part in Parish Council Meetings.
Our District and County Councillors, Alan Sutton (CDC) and David Bradford (WSCC), are often in attendance.
*Meetings may be moved at short notice to the Committee Room.