The Church & Rector

Page 1


1767



 1868 


The North side of Widdington Church before restoration 1868.
Taken from the Rectory garden Taken by Mr.Potts, Stanstead, Essex September 1868. 


The East end of Widdington Church before restoration 1868
with Smith, Murkin.  Perry graves in railing 




South view of Church

This photo must have been taken before the Lychgate was built in 1874
Update the photo was taken in 1873 by C Potts Stanstead Essex







 


Photograph taken May 1911





 

 

 

 

 










  

The Rectory

 

 








 

The Widdington Brass Bands


Widdington Band 14th July 1909



 

 

1930

 



Widdington Rectory Garden Party 25 June ??






Widdington Band Bazaar 21st July 1909 



The Rectory, from the Village Green

 

Comments