criteria / assignment(s) / deadline(s) ?
the requirements for grading may be refined during the course.
However, for clarity:
- updated portfolios
- utopia description
- simple (interactive) moodspace (visual)
- completed final project, preferably in group of max 4 students (include zip)
- a readable essay (2-5 pages)
- sufficiently detailed peer reviews
- overall satisfactory presence in class
Let there be no mistake, without an updated portfolio
and a serious essay
, no grading!
And, I repeat
, your (also intermediary) feedback
will be highly appreciated!
First date of delivery and grading: 31 may 2016. The last date of delivery and grading will be: 30 june 2016. There will be no other opportunity for grading!
When applying for grading all results must be available on your website, as well as in a zip package!
- concept -- idea & plan of approach
- application(s) -- code + documentation
- documentation -- about approach and use of technology
- essay -- with a suitable selection of topic(s)
At the beginning of the project, you have to create a web site that gives access to all deliverables, and finally a package for download (in zip
format). During the course of the project, the website must reflect goals, progess, and achievements, preferably by demonstration(s) of partial results.
No need to repeat that all deliverables must be made available from your website. Finally, for documentation use PDF or HTML. In particular, .doc files will not be accepted!
campaign(s) against noise::
/ topical media