About Rob‎ > ‎Contact Rob‎ > ‎

Help & Money Request

This form is for request for guidance, general contact and access to funds for  for juniors and seniors in high school, college students struggling with a "C" average or below as well as those struggling with mental disorders who wish to get a professional license such as a real estate license. It is also used for students experiencing bipolar, mental disorder, anxiety or other stress related issues. The maximum funding using this form is $5,000 per award. You can be awarded multiple grants per year. 

Urgent: In the message box, please tell us your grade level, your GPA, your diagnosis and your challenges. If you need help filling out this form, please call us at (315) 235-3753. Good luck!

Contact & Money Request

Subpages (1): Upstate NY Jobs