Takayama Nishi High School Homestay Exchange
Takayama is located in the mountains west of Tokyo. Since the summer of 2000 the International School of the Americas has shared a rich history of experiences with Takayama Nishi High School. It is a small private high school of about six hundred students. This will be the sixth time ISA students have travel to Japan.
Students and parents can use this site to discuss the trip and to share questions, thoughts, and resources. Not familiar with using a shared web site? Here are some of the basics:
1. Any content added to the site is related to the trip.
2. Questions, comments, resources added are for the group
3. Keep in mind that this is a public site.
4. You are set as a contributor to the site. If you see a want to add a page think about the logical place for it.
5. Tip: Write text in a word processing program so that you can catch spelling and grammar errors. Copy into a page.
6. Credit your sources and put information into your own words.
7. Check that your parents have given you permission to have your photograph on the internet. Any teacher can look at your AUP and tell you. If you do not have permission, or maybe don't want your picture on this site, create an avatar (http://avatarmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml ).