Welcome to Tendring Technology College
Check out our NEW parent communication app - Xpressions! Receive messages such as updates, trip information, emergency closures and more straight to your mobile! To find out more visit our Xpressions page by clicking here or download the attachment to get setup today!
If any of you are having any problems logging in or seeing a balance please use the dedicated support website http://parents.groupcall.com/ or send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org to help resolve this.
How to Guide to Making a payment or top up your balance via Cashless Catering
Please click on the link to see a step by step guide of how to make a payment http://parents.groupcall.com/payourschool/
Updates and recent FAQs
- The system is now live for you to top up and put money on the account through the Xpressions app in readiness for Monday if you wish. These funds will not be available to purchase food until Monday
- There is a new lunch item on the Xpressions app that shows a suggested daily spend of £2.30, but you are free to put more or less than that on the account. Any unused cash balance is carried forward each day.
- If you do not intend for your children to purchase food at TTC there is no need to register or pay money onto the account.
- Free School Meals entitlement will be recorded on the student's record. £2.30 will be credited each day for use that day. No unused FSM balance will be carried forward. You are free to add funds should you wish. Any of your cash balance that is unused at the end of the day is carried forward to the following day.
- Students will need to either register their thumbs so that we can ID them through biometric recognition (for which would require your signing of a consent form) or they will need to use a PIN code that we will provide.
- To put money on their accounts students would either need to bring cash to put on their account at the machine provided on each campus or you can pay electronically using the Xpressions app
- With effect from Monday 28/1/19 we will not be able to accept cash at the tills.
Tendring Technology College
Please see below our new menus for Thorpe and Frinton Campus
VLE for Students & Staff
Welcome to our Tendring Technology College Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
All students and staff can use this site to view, create, work on, store documents and access resources. This is a new and exciting way to connect with education online. Please click here to login and be able to access information to support your teaching & learning.