- Tamworth Enterprise College is a successful, high-achieving secondary school where everyone is given the opportunity to do their best, whatever their background or ability.
- Our inclusive curriculum provides opportunities for success for all our students, at all levels of ability. Extensive links with primary schools help to ease the transition process.
- We are proud of our provision for children with special needs.
- On entry, students attainment levels are studied carefully and used to place students in teaching sets for all subjects except for PE. These sets are reviewed throughout the year and changes are made based on the students' progress, interim assessments and teacher judgements.
- Student progress is monitored through informal and formal assessment in each curriculum area, and parents are kept informed through regular effort and progress checks.
- The Curriculum is further strengthened by a variety of intervention/support strategies to ensure that the Curriculum is relevant and accessible for all students.
- The vertical tutor group system, together with a huge variety of extracurricular activities enhances the learning process and contributes hugely to the strong community spirit in the school.
- The Accelerated Reader Scheme from Renaissance Learning is used in Years 7 to 9 to improve reading.
The Curriculum Statement for 2018 can be downloaded here