ParentPay Information (Cashless System)
New Cashless Catering System
A new system is being introduced from Wednesday 8th June.
Details and how to use the system can be seen here
More specific guidance here on how to top up and make payments
The school canteen is now operating a cashless system for all food served during the day, based on thumbprint ID (or PIN if you prefer). Money is deposited into an account and is debited when students collect their meal. It is important that all parents/guardians complete the form to signify preferences.
Please not the following
- Cash payments will not be accepted in school
- .All overdrawn accounts must be cleared immediately
- Any student attempting to make a purchase against an overdrawn account will be politely refused.
- Moving forwards accounts cannot be overdrawn.
- If you require any support, advice, information or guidance please contact Mrs C Page via the school office
- Payments made onto your account may take 48 hours to clear.
PayPoint stations (for parents with PayPoint cards used to pay for dinner money only)
The nearest locations to TEC are: -
Gill's Convenience Store, Wilnecote Lane, Belgrave
Spar, Exley, Belgrave
Fuel Centre (Texaco), Watling Street, Two Gates
A5 Stores, Watling Street, Wilnecote
Co-op, Brent, Wilnecote