Please see below for information on the Academy Day at Broadlands Academy.
It is the responsibility of parents/carers to ensure that their child arrives punctually for the formal start to the Academy day at 8.40am. The Academy is open to students from 8.00am and a breakfast service is provided by the café until 8.35am.
The Academy day ends at 3.15pm. Please be aware that the parent or carer is responsible for arranging their child's safe transport from the Academy to home. After 3.30pm, the Academy is no longer responsible for the safety of your child remaining on-site, unless they are participating in an after school organised activity for which you have given them prior permission to attend. All activities cease at 6.00pm and no students should be on-site after this time, unless returning later for any evening activities.
- 8.00am - Academy opens to students - Breakfast Service opens
- 8.35am - Breakfast Service closes
- 8.40am - Academy starts for all students – Morning Registration and Tutor Time
- 9.00am - Period 1
- 10.00am - Period 2
- 11.00am - Morning Break
- 11.25am - Period 3
- 12.25pm - Period 4
- 1.25pm - Lunch
- 2.10pm - Period 5
- 3.15pm - End of Academy Day
- 3.30pm - All students off site unless partaking in an authorised extra curricular activity, with parental/carer prior permission granted
- 6.00pm - Academy closes to students