Free School Meals
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit ( Provided you do not also receive Working Tax Credit or have an annual household income greater than £16,190.)
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.)
If your application is successful our academy will also receive extra funding from the government in the form of Pupil Premium, which can be used to support teaching and learning.
If you are unable to apply online, please call in to the office for a form, fill it in and hand it in to our office staff who will send it off for you.