Hypotheses about Lord Christ Jesus
And coming into the parts of Caesarea of Philip, Jesus questioned His disciples, saying, Whom do men say Me the Son of Man to be? (Matthew 16:13 LITV)
Jesus is still a mystery to many looking for historical evidence
The question of Matthew 16:13 will not become obsolete as generations are born and then die, because the personage of Jesus turns out to be very elusive to many, yet so real to others. That is because Jesus is a spiritual affair, a revelation to the heart and the mind, not a Being whom intelligence can grasp, even though His evidence is right up on our face. Jesus had confided that those who belong to Him will hear His voice and, therefore, follow behind Him.
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. (John 10:16 KJV)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (John 10:27 KJV)
As you might gather from John Chapter 10, it is fruitless to look for signs of Jesus down in History as we would for one the great men of Antiquity. In this generation, as in generations past, and in future generations, Jesus will be heard and be found by those who can hear His voice.
Those who can hear His voice will learn who Jesus was before becoming flesh and who He still is. If you truly hear Him and follow Him, you will recognize Him as Jehovah wherever He is mentioned in the whole Bible. You will understand that He is way more awesome than the caliper of any Angel whom He created.
Biblical View on Jesus Christ: Born as Jehovah not as Jesus
for today was brought forth to you [a] Saviour, Who is Christ, [the] Lord [aka Jehovah], in [the] city [of] David. (CLV) Luke 2:11
For clarification, I have inserted 'aka Jehovah' in Luke 2:11 to bring attention to the true identity of the
- One who has been born as Lord without having done any human thing that would confer to Him the title Lord. Luke 2:11
- One who, having been conceived by implantation from Heaven, must have brought the name down with Him, as His mighty Angel (Angel of Jehovah) announced His birth to the shepherds.
- One who teaches that there exists only One Lord (LORD) in Heaven.
- One who was sought by foreigners from the East as the newly born the King of the Jew, even though no human had crowned Him yet and born from parents who were not kings but carpenters.
- One who accepts the title YHWH (Lord) in John 13:13.
Note, furthermore, that the Angel did not announce that a child named Jesus was born, as the mother was told to name Him but as the Lord (Lord). Hence, Jesus, as announced and introduced to humans, could not have been an unknown or hidden or known Angel made flesh.
Suffice to say that to understand the 'aka Jehovah' you just have to ask yourself a simple question and answer it yourself: "before Jesus was incarnated, who was known as the Lord in heaven? Who can come from heaven and bring the unique title 'the Lord' with Him if not the Lord (Jehovah) Himself". If Jesus went back to heaven as another "Lord", then there are two Lords in heaven contrary to the teaching of Jesus that there is only the formerly unknown Father and the Son who is, thus, the de facto Jehovah (lord).
To reiterate it again, keep in mind that, before the advent of Jesus, we know that in heaven there was only one Lord, one God, and one Savior, who was Jehovah God and that the title 'Lord' in our translations translates the name of God YHWH, His titles ADON and ADONAI.
MODERN VIEW ON JESUS CHRIST: HE IS AN ANGEL! Seriously?
Some respectable Christian denominations teach that Jesus was "a spirit creature in heaven" who had "a special relationship with Jehovah", or the Archangel Michael, or the "Angel of Jehovah", who, having died for us, has become or transformed from being an Angel to become the Son of Jehovah God. The view that Jesus was an Angel is illogical, based on the revelation we have of the Godhead. That teaching is a huge drift of opinions, from the time when Jesus posed the question in Matthew 16:13-16 to His Disciples about the opinion of His countrymen concerning Him to today:
Matthew 16:13-16 KJV
(13) When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
(14) And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
(16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
(17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
So, considering Jesus's statement to Peter, we learn that knowing who Jesus is requires a revelation from the Godhead. Therefore, there can be no science, no intelligence that can capture or grasp Jesus, even if you would be with Jesus every day. Jesus repeated again the same idea of revelation in Matthew 11:27 and Luke 10:22
Luke 10:22 EMTV
(22) And turning to His disciples He said, "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal [Him].
It is thus no wonder that even the Christians who call on Jesus's name mistake Him for an Angel, even though some of us are allowed to see the evidence that Jesus is Jehovah God, the Creator of the book of Genesis.
The overwhelming evidence I am presenting to refute the false prophets denying that Jesus is Jehovah God cannot open your minds if your hearts are not ready for Christ to reveal Himself and the Father to you (Luke 10:22).
Only Jesus can open our minds and hearts to salvation. No one else can.
Luke 24:44-45 EMTV
(44) Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me."
(45) And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
References for the aforementioned modern fallacy about Jesus Christ
This teaching that Jesus was a special angel is not biblical. It belittles Jesus, the Messiah. This description is more suitable for Lucifer (Satan).
Michael is not a title but a name
In all the contexts where Michael is mentioned, Michael stands as the proper name of a specific created Angel and not as a title.
The Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) denomination does hold the same belief as the Watchtower of the Jehovah Witnesses (JW) even though we claim to reject their position because all the Angels were created, as we read in the first chapter of Hebrews. (Charles Taze Russell, the founder of The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, was formerly a seventh day Adventist). No angel is known as the Word, as God, or as the Creator of all things.
As a young convert to Seventh Day Adventism in Haiti in the 1970's, I was taught that it is the Bible that is the ultimate source of authority and reference in all matters of faith, as it is written in Isaiah 8:20, not any "eminent scholars". As such, biblical doctrines are not validated by any third party or any science besides the Bible.
Isaiah 8:20 KJV
(20) To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
The Gospel needs more chosen missionaries like the Apostles
And I heard the voice of Jehovah, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us? And I said, Behold me. Send me! (Isaiah 6:8 KJ3)
Matthew 9:35-38 KJ3
We need to pray that the Father sends us good guidance.
(35) And Jesus went about all the cities and the villages teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every disease and every infirmity of body among the people.
(36) And seeing the crowds, He was moved with pity concerning them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd.
(37) Then He said to His disciples, The harvest truly is much, but the workers few.
(38) Pray, therefore, to the Lord of the harvest that He send out workers into His harvest.
Jesus must open our minds to enable us to understand and do the will of the Father
Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures; (Luke 24:45 ASV)
Let them understand your true Jesus Christ from this website, I pray you, Father, in His name, Amen!
Because, Jesus said long ago:
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (John 17:3 KJVA)
Guided by the motto of Isaiah 8:20, I have scoured the mirage in the Bible to unveil and reveal the truth about Jesus's true identity. My research found that the religious denominations who teach that Jesus bore the title of any Angel or that Jesus was an Angel of any sort are in error and, therefore, are considered organizations led by false prophets. The teaching that Jesus existed as an Angel before the incarnation contradicts the Gospel as narrated in the book of John in the first chapter, where Jesus is introduced as the Creator of all things. When we reference the creation works, we do not read that an Angel as the Architect but Jehovah God Himself.
Therefore, we must renew the commission of Acts 1:8 to become witnesses of Jesus Christ, to teach to the world that in Heaven Jesus, as His New Testament title Lord implies, could not have been none other than Jehovah God (John 1; Revelation 1:7-8), who is identified by the same title LORD of the King James Version translation. The bible teaches that there is only one Lord, one Savior, in heaven and on earth, as evidenced by the following passages in Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29, and not two lords: one upper case LORD and one lower case Lord.
(Deuteronomy 6:4 KJV) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:
(Zechariah 14:9 KJV) And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
(Mark 12:29 KJV) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
(1 Corinthians 8:6 KJV) But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
(Ephesians 4:5 KJV) One Lord, one faith, one baptism
The Son and the the Father had not been revealed to every religion, as you will come to understand (Matthew 11:27).