So much suffering, wreckage on earth: if God exists, why does He not care?
Acts 2:19-21 EMTV
(19) And I will give wonders in the heaven above, and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and vapor of smoke.
(20) The sun shall be changed into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome Day of the Lord.
(21) And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
There is no prophecy or gospel of good news ahead
It is prophesied that faith will decrease as we close in to the last days.
I say to you that He will avenge them speedily. Yet when the Son of Man comes, shall He find faith on the earth? (Luke 18:8 MKJV)
Matthew 24:12-13 MKJV
(12) And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many will become cold.
(13) But he who endures to the end, the same shall be kept safe.
1 Timothy 4:1 MKJV
(1) But the Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and teachings of demons,
There will be a time of deceitful peace
1 Thessalonians 5:3 MKJV
(3) For when they shall say, Peace and safety! Then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail upon a woman with child. And they shall not escape.
Overall, the wrath of Satan will not spare anyone.
Faced with indescribable tragic sufferings among us, we often, all of a sudden, point the fingers towards God blaming Him for not intervening , for permitting all this hurtful chaos ripping the hearts of all of us somewhere every day and killing even innocent ones. Those of us effected and affected survivors who are quick to call God out for His inaction, His disregard, or even His non-existence, have we ever cared to give God a chance in our existence? Do we wholeheartedly seek Him? It is written that
Acts 2:21 LITV
(21) "And it shall be that everyone who shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved." Joel 2:28-32
Concerning those we consider innocent ones who perished, do we know that they called on the name of Jesus Christ, invoked the promise of Joel 2:32, but got ignored? The very fact that we are questioning God's wisdom and blaming Him on tragic events speak against us as the reason why He did not get involved. How do we know His Angels and Spirit were not there in the tragedy saving His own even though His own died? God spared Abel and saved him when Cain murdered him (). God takes note of the killing of the righteous people,
and you walk in the way of the kings of Israel, and caused Judah and the people of Jerusalem to commit fornication like the fornications of the house of Ahab; and also you have killed your brothers, the house of your father, who were better than yourself; (2 Chronicles 21:13 LITV)
and we can be assured that He will give them eternal life at the proper time.
We should not blame God about the killings of children either because if they have good in them God will credit it to them at the proper time because God can read the hearts of any of us
1 Kings 14:11-13 LITV
(11) The dogs shall eat those of Jeroboam who die in the city. And the birds of the heavens shall eat those who die in a field; for Jehovah has spoken.
(12) And you, rise up, go to your house. When your feet enter the city, the boy shall die.
(13) And all Israel shall mourn for him, and bury him, for only this one of Jeroboam shall come to the grave because there has been found in him a good thing toward Jehovah, God of Israel, in the house of Jeroboam.
Mark 13:7-8 EMTV
(7) But whenever you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be disturbed; for these things must occur, but the end is not yet.
(8) For nation will be raised up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines and disturbances. These are the beginnings of birth pangs.