10 STEPS TO STOP
According to many people who know how to let go of a bad habbit it is all about a 3 steps programm.
- i don't want it
- i don't need it
- i don't take it
What motivates us to do this?
Can we change the mind of people ?
Our goal is to help you think about this issue.
DOES TASTE, TRADITION, OR A SOCIAL ASPECT ....
JUSTIFY KILLING AN ANIMAL?
THE NR 1 REASON WHY = SOCIAL PRESSURE
everybody eats dead animals because everybody eats dead animals???
10 STEPS TO STOP EATING ANIMAL PRODUCTS
1. Think you'll miss that meat component to your meal? There are many meat alternatives.
2. Won't be satisfied eating vegetables alone? Some vegetables are more “meaty” than others.
3. Concerned you'll no longer be able to dine out? Restaurants want you to be happy and they want you to come back.
4. Think you'll be missing your protein? Protein doesn't only exist in meat.
5. Worried about your iron? A plant-based diet is not iron or calcium deficient.
6. Think your weekly meals will be boring? Plant-based diets turn ordinary cooks, into incredible chefs.
7. Need your daily milk fix? Cutting milk out of your diet is better for your health.
8. Finding yourself limited? Quitting dairy doesn’t mean quitting butter, cheese or ice cream.
9. Eggs are tricky. The nutritional benefits that eggs are said to hold - protein, lutein and a variety of vitamins and minerals - can be found in other sources.
10. Concerned about breaking your new diet? Depriving yourself won't do you any good.