SCOLAR : Cardiovascular Disease Markers in Vegans / vegans to have a 34 mg/dl and 23 mg/dl lower cholesterol level
https://www.cbs.nl/nl-nl/zoeken/?query=vegan / (no input anno 09-2019)
https://catalog.data.gov/dataset?q=vegan (No datasets found for "vegan" anno 09-2019)
- If the world went vegan, it could save 8 million human lives by 2050,
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions by two thirds
- and lead to healthcare-related savings and avoided climate damages of $1.5 trillion.
STATISTICS : https://www.vegansociety.com/news/media/statistics
- India (38%) India is ranked top in the world with 38% of the total population being vegetarians. ...
- Israel (13%) In Israel 13% of the population are vegetarians. ...
- Taiwan (12%) ...
- Italy (10%) ...
- Germany (9%) ...
TOGETHER WITH INTERNATIONAL VEGANS, WE HOPE TO INSPIRE YOU TO BECOME VEGAN.
SENT A TEXT MESSAGE TO +31622869860 / OR ON WHATSAPP
> YOUR NAME / LOCATION - CITY + COUNTRY / TELL HOW LONG YOU ARE VEGAN OR IF YOU WANT TO BECOME VEGAN.
GET CONNECTED IN A LOCAL / REGIONAL / NATIONAL / INTERNATIONAL GROUP >