Love - Body Language Photo Challenge
Post date: May 9, 2011 1:06:10 PM
If you wish to earn an A for this challenge, you must successfully complete all the following tutorials and documents plus achieve a cumulative score greater than 32 on the assessment rubric.
The Love – Body Language Album: (6 Photographs and 5 Tutorials = 9 images total)
- Photo Challenge – 4 Candid and 2 Posed (2 must not show the face) Love - Photographs
- Tutorial – Audrey Kawasaki Style Portrait
- Tutorial – Blend 2 Photos Like a Hollywood Movie Poster
- Tutorial – Glamour Photo
- Tutorial – Interweaving Photo Strips
- Tutorial – Lichtenstein Inspired Pop Art
The Love – Body Language Docs:
- Worksheet – Pre-Shot Emotion Questions
- Worksheet – Taxonomy Questions
- Assessment – Image Analysis 1
- Assessment – Image Analysis 2
- Assessment - Rubric
- Handout - 7 Candid Tips
- Handout - How to Look Good in Photographs
- Handout - How to Make a Great Portrait Photograph
Love – Body Language Photography Challenge:
Take your camera everywhere, get ready, get set push the shutter. Capture the moment with candid photographs that use body language to evoke love. Then document it by publishing* a series of at least four candid and 2 posed love photographs that exploit the language of body gestures and postures. Include answers to the following:
- How did you get your candid photographs?
- Was it hard to make a love – body language photograph without showing the face?
- What was the most exciting part of this assignment?
- Add your own helpful and insightful comment, observation or tip about this challenge?