20% Off Fiverr Promo Code That Works June 2019 & Tips
Fiverr Promo Code That Works June 2019
Are you about to order your first gig from Fiverr? Then I have some good news for you. Today I will share a Fiverr promo code that will give you 20% off your first purchase. This offer is for first-time buyers only who haven’t created an account yet.
To get this discount, just click on this link and it will take you to a page where you can create a new Fiverr account. That’s it, you don’t need to do anything else. However, if you want to learn how to save even more money on Fiver, continue reading as I’m about to share some tips.
Why Should You Listen To Me
I’ve been on Fiverr since 2012. Before, I was a seller there and made a few thousands of dollars by providing services. Now, I just outsource most of my work to Fiverr. You can read my complete Fiverr review here. Over these years, I’ve learned a lot of tricks and trust me, there are quite a few things you need to know before you order your first Fiverr gig.
How To Apply Fiverr Coupon
It’s very simple. Like I mentioned before, all you have to do to apply the Fiverr coupon is click on the link. You will be then taken to a Fiverr sign-up page. After you create a profile there, your discount will be automatically applied to your account (and to your first order at the checkout).
How To Find And Purchase A High-Quality (Service) Gig On Fiverr
Now I want to share some tips on avoiding having a bad experience with Fiverr when ordering gigs. Over the past 6 years, I’ve developed a simple method that works for me every time. It has helped me save a lot of time and money. I hope you will find it useful as well.
As you probably know, it’s not fun to deal with refunds, revisions, bad customer service or even worst — having to do a damage control after getting an order delivered by a very unprofessional seller. Think about all that time and money wasted! I would rather spend it with my family and avoid having a bad experience on Fiverr. But is it even possible? Yes, it sure is.
Here is what I recommend doing:
1. Before ordering your first Fiverr gig, find at least 5–10 sellers you like and add them to “Favorites”. Same with gigs: every time you see a good one, add it to your folder. Always check the “Recommended For You” section; quite often you can find really good gigs there.
2. After you picked several gigs, read their descriptions carefully. Don’t just assume that the seller knows what you need. In many cases, you have to provide sellers with detailed instructions beforehand to get what you want.
3. Ask sellers to see the samples of their previous work. This way you can see whether they offer a high-quality service or not.
4. Check seller’s rating and reviews. Read the negative ones first. Beware that there are lots of fake reviews on Fiverr. And even the real positive ones are not always accurate because many buyers tend to leave a good feedback if the seller met all of the requirements even if the quality of his work was low.
5. Again, contact the seller before placing your order to discuss what needs to be done. Otherwise, you might not get what you want. This will also help you determine which seller is more responsible, speaks better English (in case you need it for your gig, e.g. when ordering voice-overs), etc..
6. When the seller delivers your order, check it right away to see whether it’s what you agreed on.
How To Save More Money On Fiverr in June 2019
If 20% off promo code is not enough for you, then there are a few more ways to save money on Fiverr.
1. Fiverr is a marketplace so it’s totally acceptable to bargain (at least, I’m doing it). I would suggest negotiating the price with the seller directly only for gigs that cost more than $10.
2. Buying in bulk can save you some money. For example, ask the seller If buying 3 gigs from him will get you the fourth one for free. Or whether providing him with something extra as an example: quality content will get you a discount for promotional Facebook posts.
3. Post a request to the “Sellers Community” by going to “Buying” -> “Post a request”. This way you can let the sellers know your budget and also let them apply for work.
4. Earn money on Fiverr by setting up a gig yourself.
5. Share your referral link and get Fiverr credit towards your future purchases.
Visit Fiverr referral page and invite your friends. You can input your friend’s e-mail address there and receive 20% of their purchase (in case, they sign up, of course).
Thank you for reading this article. I hope you found some helpful information here. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments section below.