NJDBC 12 Paddler Challenge
Race Date = Saturday June 17, 2017 [10AM-4PM] (changed from 6/10/17)
- Team Listing
- All Gals = NJDBC Jersey Gals, Pathways Team SOS NJ,
- Mixed (min 5 guys, 5 gals) = Team Dragons
Represents our 3rd 12 paddler Challenge. We also plan to run a 2nd one this year on Sept 30, 2017.
- Online registration form - teams or individuals
- Entry Fee = $700/team or $50/participant (roster max = 14)
- $600/team or $45/participant if received by May 1st.
- $10 for each guest attending for access to food table.
- Send check written to: "NJ Dragon Boat Club", send to: P.O. Box 51, East Hanover, NJ 07936
- Call 201-738-0918 for credit card payment
- Includes: 2-200m / 2-500m races (with 1 turn) / 1-100m back paddle (based on points earned on order of finish per heat)
- Individual prizes for winning teams
- Breakfast munchies and Lunch with hot dogs/meat and veggie burgers w/salads...
- LUNCH TIME CHALLENGES: ??
entries from Women and Co-ed
- Location = Drewes Beach = across street from 115 Lake Shore Drive (Parsippany 07054)
- respect 25mph speed limit - cops at the ready to ticket at all times!!!
- Parking available on side streets
- No parking along Lake Shore Drive
- Race Categories =
- All Gals / Mixed (min 5 guys, 5 gals) / All Guys
- Min of 3 teams in a category.
- Roster max = 14
- NO Drummer
- Steerer provided if needed
- 9:30AM - captains meeting
- 9AM - breakfast and registration
- 10AM-4PM - races
- Noon-1:30PM - lunch break
- WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Chair, canopy, towel, extra set of dry clothes
- Sun block
- Bug Spray
- Optional: your paddle, USCG approved pfd, butt pad (inflatable pfds OK)
- water jug/bottle so you can fill from our drink coolers
- fishing (catch/release) permitted with a current NJ fishing license
- beach toys: volleyball, horse shoes (we have 2 horse shoe pits)
- WHAT WE PROVIDE
- paddles, pfds, seat cushions
- individual prizes for 1st
- AM breakfast munchies, coffee, OJ
- lunch = beef and veggie burgers, hot dogs, salads
- MISC INFO
- NO parking along Lake Shore drive (you WILL be ticketed)
- Plenty of local street parking. Just don't block any driveways.
- LAKE RULES
- NO PETS
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO SMOKING
- NO SWIMMING
- 2016 = Results: Congrats to winners: Tempest (Mixed) and River Sirens (Women)
- 2014 = Congrats to winners: UEAA (Mixed)