(Would you like the sponsor the OSC? Post in the submission thread above, or contact the OP):
Wusik : Bundle of Wusik 4000, Wusik 7, and Wusik EVE
satYatunes : One of any commercial product (now only MayaBlue theme for Melda plugins) (new!)
MaxSynths : Free choice of either Crisalys, Cryologic, Teutonic Tension or aPiano
Rob Lee : A soundset for either: Dune 2, Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3, or Dune
Luftrum : Free choice of one soundset for either DIVA, Glass Viper, Roland Gaia SH-01, Animoog or Reason
Kreativ Sound : 1 RAW Bundle (RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures)
Bjulin : Inspire Soundset for Zebra²
Dexed is a multi platform, multi format plugin synth that is closely modeled on the Yamaha DX7.
Under the hood it uses music-synthesizer-for-android
for the synth engine and JUCE as a plugin wrapper.
The goal of this project is to be a tool/companion for the original DX7. Sound engine
with 'float' value parameters, different waveform à la TX81z would be great but anything that
goes beyond the DX7 should and will be a fork of this project. This is to keep the compatibility with
the original machine.
Dexed is licensed on the GPL v3. The msfa component (acronym for music synthesizer for android, see msfa
in the source folder) stays on the Apache 2.0 license to able to collaborate between projects.
- Multi platform (OS X, Windows or Linux) and multi format (VST, soon AU and others that I don't use); by using JUCE
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modeled on the original DX7 characteristics
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including
controller change. This means that you can use this with a native
DX7/TX7 as a patch editor and sysex manager
- Each operator have a realtime VU meter to know which one is active
- Can load/save any DX7/TX7 sysex programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different sysex file.