For courses on the Lego EV3 robot, follow THIS LINK.
Here's a course that will help you build a robot powered by the Raspberry Pi and HERE is the accompanying text.
Robotics courses for teens include
- a 50 hour online course based on the BOE Bot
- NASA robotics alliance project
- Project Lead The Way
- Carnegie Mellon robotics academy
HERE you can learn about designing robotic systems.
See also this list of online robotics courses from Lego Engineering.
Open2Study in Australia has a free video-based course Mobile Robotics by Michelle Dunn which is good for middle schoolers i.e. beginners level. It uses the Lego EV3 robot.
Khan Academy has designed a robot that can be built for less than 10 Euros and built by 8 year olds!
Some very advanced (even undergraduate) robotics courses are available online free:
- MIT Lego Robotics dates from 2007 and does not use the Lego EV3 robot.
- Stanford University Introduction to Robotics Here is the associated YouTube playlist. Some of the videos have been watched more than half a million times!
- roboticscourseware.org is a free and open educational resource for faculty, students, and self-learners throughout the world. The site's primary purpose is to provide a resource to faculty at colleges and universities to facilitate the implementation of new robotics courses or the improvement of existing courses.
- Begin Robotics, developed by Reading University UK, invites you to explore the history, anatomy and intelligence of robots. Test drive robots using exciting simulations.
- My university, Imperial College of Science and Technology, London, offers a lecture course on robotics. This is NOT an online course but you might find associated resources to be of interest.
- A list of Free Online Robotics Engineering Courses from Top Universities