Seasons on the Field, 1908-39
Click on the links below to read a survey of the full period from the (re)formation of the Club in 1908, down to May 1940 when the Club was put into suspense for the duration of the war.
- (Re)Formation 1908-how the club was started (or restarted)
- Seasons on the Field 1908-14-after a disastrous start, the first silverware is won
- The Great War Years 1914-18-how football was kept going in the area
- Seasons on the Field-the 1920s- ups and downs lead to financial chaos at the end of the decade
- Seasons on the Field-1930-35-the most succesful years so far
- Seasons on the Field-1936-40-more financial troubles, but a wartime trophy is won before the club closes down for the duration