How to create a Parent login
How to add a child to your existing Login
How to Create a Parent Login: ( first time users)
- What you will need:
- Your PowerSchool Access Code. There is a unique code for each of your children in the district. If you cannot find your access code information, please email your building tech support representative. (ES - email@example.com, MS - firstname.lastname@example.org and for the HS - email@example.com
- Website address: ps.pvcsd.org/public
- Be sure to have your access code for each child before you start this process.
- When site launches, you will:
- Step 1: Create a username and password that you will use to enter PowerSchool - ps.pvcsd.org/public.
- Step 2: Associate that username to each of your children in the district, no matter the school. This is accomplished by entering the unique access code for each child. Please see image or video at the bottom of this page as a guide to complete the information for each of your children.
- When you are finished entering your information, Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
This username is for your use only. Each of your Middle School or High School children, will have their own login to PowerSchool. Existing Middle School and High School students will use the same login provided to them last year.
All 5th grade students will be given this information in class with their teacher.
New students will be provided this information when a laptop is assigned to that student.
How to video:
How to ADD a child to your existing PowerSchool Login
Login to PowerSchool with your existing username and password.
- Click on Account Preferences, located on the left sidebar towards the bottom.
- The name of the child you currently have associated with your account will appear.
- Click on the Add button to the right of the screen to add another child.
- Enter the Access ID and Access Password and select your relationship.
- Press Submit.
- This username is for your use only. Each of your Middle School or High School children, will have their own login to PowerSchool. This login has been created for each student. Students will use the same login provided to them last year. New students should seek help from their building tech support representative.
Quick Cheat Sheet
After all of your children are entered, you may scroll to bottom of the page and Click SUBMIT. Your user ID has been created. You may now log into PowerSchool and select Sign In