Outwood Grange Academy Trust Information section
Information power-point from the parent meeting held on Friday 17 May 2019, please click here
Keeping You Informed
We aim to keep parents right up to date with news and events. We do this by:
- Updating our website daily
- Keeping our noticeboards current and up to date
- Using a text messaging service
- Producing half termly newsletters
- Sending out letters and information about educational visits and events – copies of all letters can be found in the Parent Letters section of our website or you can request a paper copy from the school office.
ParentPay is a secure website where you can pay online using your credit or debit card for items such as meals, trips, and any other items that requires payment.
ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available and that funds will reach the Academy safely.
To access this service, please click here