Explorers 1 General Information
General information for parents...
- Pupils in Explorers 1 need to be in school by 8.55am. They enter via the Explorers 1 yard.
- Breakfast club is also an option for Explorers 1 pupils. Please ask our Family Liaison Officer - Heidi Watkins for further information.
- Lunch for Explorers 1 is 11.45-1.00. Your child is able to have packed lunch or a delicious hot school dinner. Please note that you need to pay for school dinners via the Parent Pay app which is available as a download.
- Snack - pupils in Explorers 1 are able to bring a drink and a piece of fruit to school. Please note, as we are a Healthy School, this drink needs to be water. Fruit can also be purchased at the cost of 30p per day. Grapes are not allowed in school due to the choking hazard they pose.
- P.E - P.E is on a Wednesday, therefore pupils need to ensure that they have the correct kit in school, this consists of shorts and t-shirt. Please send these in a bag, clearly marked with your child's name. These will remain in school for a half term, then they will be returned home for washing.
- Reading books - these have been provided for all of the Nursery and Reception pupils. Reception pupils return these books on the allocated day which is written on the parent record book. Nursery pupils need to return their books every Thursday.
- Outdoor clothing - it is essential that your child has a pair of wellies within the setting as we spend many hours learning outdoors.
- Home time routine - pupils need to be collect via the morning drop off point, your child may only be collected by a responsible adult.
If you have any further questions/queries in relation to the above, please ask.