Board of Directors
The Loch Haven Civic Association is governed by a 15-member Board of Directors. The term of each Director is three years. Elections are held each November at the General Membership Meeting when five new Board members may be elected into office to replace five old members with expired terms. A President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary are also elected at this time.
All committee chairpersons are appointed by the President and each committee chairperson may select his or her committee members. The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers to help on the various committees.
- Vice President
LHCA Board of Directors Terms
2016-2019: John Cotter, Lindsay Feroli, Denise Lee, Kevin Lare, Nathan Bruins
2017-2020: Lance Davis, Dick Barton, Sherry Chute, Liz Fiallo
2018-2021: Diane Quigley, Sharon Magill, Pam Cotter, Eric Bergendahl, Bill Vosburgh
Advertising and Fundraising
- Liz Fiallo-Ducey
- Develops fundraising opportunities for the benefit of the community and manages newsletter advertising.
- Eric Bergendahl
- Responsible for the routine maintenance of the beach area including: the sandy beach areas, swim platform, swim nets, picnic tables, beach kayak/canoe rack(s), beach playground area, living shorelines, beach trash cans, beach sign(s), and lighting.
- Sherry Chute
- Plans and executes all child/family activities including the Halloween parade and contest, 4th of July parade, movie nights, game nights, Santa’s visit, and the Easter egg event.
- Bill Vosburgh
- Responsible for the maintenance of the following LHCA properties: The ball field, Brewer Cemetery, waterfront community property and its access, and Rights of Way.
Communications - Newsletter/Website/Email/Facebook
- Denise Lee
- Communicates the official voice of the LHCA in collaboration with the Board and its officers, publishes the LHCA newsletter, and updates the website.
- Pam Cotter
- Solicits and collects LHCA annual membership forms and dues from residents and property owners. Compiles the annual master member list and the resident email list.
- Kevin Lare
- Manages all aspects of the pier, boat and kayak/canoe slip rentals, ramp keys, boat launches, duck blinds, and the general maintenance and repair of the pier area.
- Nathan Bruins
- Maintains and performs general repairs throughout the recreation area, including: tennis courts, beach volleyball net and court, basketball area , playground equipment, picnic tables, grill, and lighting.
Security and Enforcement
- Sharon Magill
- Works to ensure that Loch Haven is safe and secure by addressing matters such as speeding, unlicensed vehicles, front lawn and general parking violations, lost pets, power/street light outages.
- Lindsay Feroli
- plans and executes all LHCA social activities such as the Beach Party, Happy Hours, Oktoberfest, and fishing events.
- Steve Martin
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the front gates, notification sign, triangles, unity garden, the overlook and the flags.
These are the current committees, but committees can be combined into individual chair positions on the Board, or multiple committees can be combined into one chair as directed by the President.