Board of Directors
The Loch Haven Civic Association is governed by a 15-member Board of Directors. The term of each Director is three years. Elections are held each November at the General Membership Meeting when five new Board members may be elected into office to replace five old members with expired terms. A President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary are also elected at this time.
All committee chairpersons are appointed by the President and each committee chairperson may select his or her committee members. The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers to help on the various committees.
- Vice President
LHCA Board of Directors Terms
2015-2018: Diane Quigley, Sharon Magill, Suzanne Crupi, Jenni Beck, Pam Cotter
2016-2019: John Cotter, Lindsay Feroli, Denise Lee, Kevin Lare
2017-2020: Rob Crupi, Lance Davis, Dick Barton, Sherry Chute
- Gates and Triangles
- Maintains and improves the entrance gates and the three landscaped triangles.
- Advertising and Entrance Sign
- Manages newsletter advertising and updates the entrance sign with announcements.
- Rec Area
- Responsible for general maintenance and repair of the Recreation Area, including tennis courts, volleyball court, basketball area, playground equipment, picnic tables, and lighting.
- Children's Activities
- Manages events including the Fall Festival, Easter Egg Hunt, Santa's visit, and outdoor movie nights.
- Encourages membership, collects dues, checks the PO Box, and creates the directory.
- Oversees all aspects of the beach, including nets, swim platform, living shoreline, picnic tables, playground area, and general maintenance and repair.
- Social Activities
- Manages events including the beach party, Oktoberfest, and happy hours.
- Community Property
- Collaborates with pier/beach/rec area and oversees LHCA properties not covered by other committees.
- Manages all aspects of the community pier, including slips, ramp keys, and general maintenance and repair of the pier area.
- Newsletter and Website
- Edits and designs the newsletter and the website and manages the Residents email list.
- Works to ensure that Loch Haven is safe and secure by addressing matters such as speeding, unlicensed vehicles, front lawn and general parking violations, lost pets, power/street light outages.
These are the current committees, but committees can be combined into individual chair positions on the Board, or multiple committees can be combined into one chair as directed by the President.