Editing Your Key
Editing Your Key
Sometimes, you might want to unload your key so that you can redraw the tables, add dropdown options, edit correct/incorrect answers, etc. You can do this in TableQuiz, but keep in mind:
- Students cannot grade their assessments while the key file is unloaded. Make sure you load the key again before posting any assignments to Classroom.
- Redrawing or removing blanks from tables will make the key incompatible with any quiz files that you've already made. If you're editing the key in this way, make sure that you make a new quiz file after making changes.
1 - Unload Your Key
To unload the key, click Add-ons => TableQuiz => Edit Key. A warning message will appear reiterating the warnings above. Once you click okay, you'll be able to view and edit your original key.
2 - Edit the Key
From here, you can:
- redraw the tables (Add-ons => TableQuiz => Draw Tables)
- edit correct answers by changing the answers in each box on the Key Quiz sheet. Remember that each correct answer is separated by a comma. Use this sheet to remove any answers you may have accidentally added to the key.
- edit incorrect answers by changing the answers in each box on the Quiz w/Incorrect Answers sheet. As with correct answers, each incorrect answer is separated by a comma. Use this sheet to remove any answers you may have accidentally marked incorrect.
- add dropdown options using the Options sheet
3 - Recreate the Key
IMPORTANT: Once you've made all necessary changes, click Add-ons => TableQuiz => Create Key. Just like when you first made the key, this will load your key and once again allow students to grade any quiz files you create for it.