Improve your soft skills
Competence-based digital badge-driven learning
Within digital open badge-driven learning process, the SOSTRA project introduces new ways to recognize prior soft skills and knowledge, as well as a unique opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge.
Adult Educator soft skills as transferable personal attributes and abilities that enable to interact effectively and harmoniously with others both at intra- and inter-personal and at socio-emotional level.
To earn a micro-credential (badge), educators submit evidence of their competence (e.g. in the context of a lesson, examples of student work, student and teacher reflections). That evidence is then assessed by experts or peers based on a set of evaluation criteria.
How to get started?
- Reflect your own skills and knowledge (REFLECT)
- Select a skill you have developed or would like to develop (LEARN)
- Collect the required evidence demonstrating your skill in the selected area
- Apply and upload and submit your collected evidence (EARN)
- Share your digital badge once you have earned it (DISPLAY)
Join to the national soft skills learning community and like our Facebook page to get more information.
To see all our podacast, please visit at SOSTRA soft skill channel.
Sanna Ruhalahti, Project manager
Marja Suomaa, Project coordinator