Improve your soft skills
Competence-based digital badge-driven learning
Within digital open badge-driven learning process, the SOSTRA project introduces new ways to recognize prior soft skills and knowledge, as well as a unique opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge.
Adult Educator soft skills as transferable personal attributes and abilities that enable to interact effectively and harmoniously with others both at intra- and inter-personal and at socio-emotional level.
To earn a micro-credential (badge), educators submit evidence of their competence (e.g. in the context of a lesson, examples of student work, student and teacher reflections). That evidence is then assessed by experts or peers based on a set of evaluation criteria.
How to get started?
- Reflect your own skills and knowledge (REFLECT)
- Select a skill you have developed or would like to develop (LEARN)
- Collect the required evidence demonstrating your skill in the selected area
- Apply and upload and submit your collected evidence (EARN)
- Share your digital badge once you have earned it (DISPLAY)
We are piloting this digital badging concept between 15.1.-1.5.2020 and all applicants will receive a survey at the end of the process.
And you are also warmly welcomed to listen all our podcasts from here.
- HAMK EDU/ Sanna Ruhalahti, Project manager
- HAMK EDU/ Anne-Maria Korhonen, Senior lecturer
- HAMK EDU/ Hanna Lindroos, Project coordinator