We're glad you're here, and we want to help you enjoy your time in Girl Scouts. You have lots of support here in San Marcos! Use the various areas of this website, and ask as many questions as you need to. You'll find the list of people ready to help you on our Contacts page.
NEW Girl Member
It's easy to register and become a member of Girl Scouts, just follow these easy steps online...
- Register at Girl Scouts San Diego
- After entering your contact information you can immediately select a troop to join
- Search for a troop via your zip code; some troops might already be "up and running", while other troops are in progress of getting started
- Still have questions on troops or can not find a troop that fits, contact the Service Unit Membership Organizer for guidance
NEW Adult Member
All troops need the support of adult volunteers (i.e. Troop Leader, Troop Treasurer, Troop "Cookie Mom", Chaperone, Driver)
- Register at Girl Scouts San Diego or during the registration of your daughter
- Select the troop and volunteer role (adults may be associate with multiple troops and roles as needed).
Next Step for New Leaders
We are so grateful you have decided to become a New Troop Leader. All troops require two adult members and typically consist of 5-12 girl members; other aspects of the troop are customizable to fit your needs (i.e. meeting location/time). After you have completed the steps to join, contact the SU Membership Organizer to learn about all the great support available to you in San Marcos to help you get started! Your Service Unit Team is here to help. Ask us anything!