Troopmaster is a web and mobile app software that we license for keeping track of Scout records. It's also used for:
- Troop calendar - details including what to bring, permission slips, driving information, attendance and RSVP
- Troop newsletter - weekly newsletter is sent from Troopmaster to your email
- Scout records - tracks some advancement information, but the primary record is in the Scout book. Any ASM (Assistant Scoutmaster) can update the Scout's Troopmaster record from the Scoutbook if a Scout requests this. Camping trips, service hours and merit badges are all recorded in Troopmaster. It is up to the Scout to make sure the Troopmaster record is correct!!! They need to check it after campouts and rank advancements to make sure it was updated.
- Adult records - training records are the most important things we store for adults in TM
- Merit Badge Counselors - Scouts can find MBCs for merit badges they want to take.
- Contact information - phone numbers and emails for Troop members are printed to PDF and distributed to the Troop periodically.
The TM Mobile app for Android and iPhone allows Scouts and Troop leaders to check Scout records and allows leaders to update Scout records.
Access Troopmaster Web
Every Scout and Parent can logon to Troopmaster Web if they have an email address. New Scouts/parents will get an email invitation to Troopmaster. Please login to Troopmaster with the initial password and then change it to something you can remember. We highly recommend Scouts to get email addresses so they can be responsible for information that is sent to them. The youth leaders also use email to communicate to the Troop. If you need to have your Troopmaster password reset, please contact Alan Williams.
Access TM Mobile App
Download the TM Mobile app for your smartphone. Scouts and parents should bookmark the Troopmaster Web URL and also install the Troopmaster App on their smartphones.
(enter State: California, Unit Number: 116) - you should be able to configure your browser so you don't need to enter that everytime
Click the login link at the top left
UserID: First.Last (for example, Alan.Williams)
Password: <sent to you in the email>
If you need the password again - let me know and I can email another automatic email with a new password. I can't see the password or change it manually.
Once you login, please update your password to something you can remember
Troopmaster App (on smartphone)
Download TM Mobile on iOS and Android
Click on settings (crossed axe/shovel icon)
Select "TroopMaster Web 2.0 Settings"
Click on "Select Account"
Password: <sent to you in email> or what you updated it to when you logged into the website