Reach out to us if you need help knowing what ditch you're on or who the local contact is for that ditch.  

Questions on water rights, allocated uses, or flow measurement should be directed to the State Engineer's Office.  To contact the Riverton office dial (307) 856-0747.  Here is a link to the Wyoming State Engineer's Office in Cheyenne.  You can reach that office at (307) 777-6150 .