Oil and gas pipeline industry news
What does Rover say?
Woof woof! Keep on top of your FERC news!!
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) certificated 7 pipelines in 2017, including ET Rover in Michigan, Atlantic Sunrise, Orion, Transco, Rayn and Leach Xpress, Northern Access, and Northern Lights Expansion.
There are 53 more projects in the works, AND FERC CAN NOT ACT because they do not have a quorum.
We can't roll back the decision the lame duck commissioner made on February 3rd, but we can help save others by informing our legislators that we don't need any more rubber-stamper commissioners approved by the Senate.
Click here to see who you can call to make the difference.
YOUR VOICE COUNTS.
As this March 28, 2017 article from Oil & Gas 360 says, there are now $16.7 Billion in Pipeline Projects Awaiting FERC Approval. with no quorum until at least late May to approve more.
Our Rover project was approved in the last breath of the last quorum. Lucky us! Next time, we should either use that luck to play the lottery, or better yet, CALL OUR CONGRESSMEN in timely fashion and not depend on luck but rather advocacy.
Five ways to stop that "I've been Rovered" helpless feeling:
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK for info on upcoming meetings and events.
- Share OVER WITH ROVER on your own page, and with your elected officials.
- JOIN OUR LIST to get updates on ET Rover activities in Michigan.
- Contact us directly via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No time to get involved? You can still make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to our legal fund.