Atlantic Sunrise Pipeline
On February 3, 2017, FERC granted authorization for ET Rover to take the next step in creating the incineration zone in our backyards. But we weren't the only target on the map: Commissioners Cheryl A. La Fleur, Acting Chariman, Narman C. Bay, and Colette D. Honorable, in their infinite wisdom, saw fit to issue a certificate to Transco to construct and operate the Atlantic Sunrise Project through Mennonite lands in Pennsylvania. That experience from the perspective of some folks owning the land that pipeline will traverse is highlighted below.
Five ways to stop that "I've been rovered" helpless feeling:
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK for info on upcoming meetings and events.
- Share OVER WITH ROVER on your own page, and with your elected officials.
- JOIN OUR LIST to get updates on ET Rover activities in Michigan.
- Contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- No time to get involved? You can still make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to our legal fund.