Procedures for Compliments, Concerns and Questions

1) Parents/guardians should communicate directly with the person in question.

2) Still need help? Parents/guardians should communicate with that person's immediate supervisor or their child's assistant principal and try to resolve the issue at that level.

3) Still need help? Mr. Jim Seitz, the John Adams principal, is happy to listen to the issue at hand.

Email is often the easiest way to reach John Adams High School staff and faculty. See the JAHS Personnel email list.

Note: Parents may copy Mr. Seitz or any Assistant Principal on ALL correspondence if they wish.

Phone messages for teachers or other staff may be left by calling 283-7700 and asking to leave a message. Teachers/staff will call back within 24 hours.

Question/Problem for a coach:

Step 1. go to the coach

Step 2. go to the athletic director

Step 3. go to the Principal or Assist Principal

Question/Problem for Mr/Ms Teacher:

Step 1. go to Mr/Ms Teacher

Step 2. go to your child's assistant principal

Step 3. go to the Principal

Question/Problem on your student's schedule:

Step 1. go to your child's guidance counselor

Step 2. go to your child's assistant principal

Step 3. go to the Principal

Parent Group's ombudsman role:

-Do you have a question that doesn't seem to fit the above procedures?


-Do you have a general compliment, concern or question that might be of interest to a wider group of parents?

Please email or copy your message to the parent group email:

We will try to help you find the correct person to resolve the issue or we will address the issue at the next parent group meeting if that is appropriate.