The village hall hosts lots of varied events. Below are details of the next special events.
- Annual General Meeting - (1st March) - Download the agenda for this meeting.
- Pop-Up-Bar - (9th March) - After the Downderry Beach Clean, come and join us for well deserved refreshments at the Village Hall.
- Table Top Sale and Craft Fair (10th March) - Come and grab a bargain and support our local craft enthusiasts. Doors open 10am.
- Carnival 2019 (early July) - The Downderry and Seaton Carnival is having a refresh. We want to get more families involved, so it will be held over two weekends and there will even be some pre-Carnival events.
- Art & Craft Show (27th July to 4th August) - Booking for this show is now open and must be submitted by Friday 17th May.
See the Calendar for dates about other future events.
If you like a hearty breakfast then the Big Breakfast is for you. It's normally held on the second Saturday each month from 10.00am to 1.00pm. It only costs £4.95 and the price also includes a tea or coffee. It could also be the ideal time to get a bargain on the Bric-a-Brac and Book Stall. All welcome, including well behaved dogs.
Why not try your luck at Bingo which is played most Thursday evenings. The doors open at 6.30pm for eyes down at 7.30pm. There is also a raffle. Tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks are available. Or if you fancy something stronger, larger and wine can also be purchased. All welcome, including well behaved dogs.
Come and have a leisurely chat with friends. These are normally held on the first Tuesday each month from 10.00am to 12 noon. For a charge of £1 you get unlimited tea or coffee and cake or pastry. There is also a Bric-a-Brac and Book Stall, and a raffle. All welcome, including well behaved dogs.
There are also other events such as Carnival Week, Theater Productions, Plant Sales, Arts & Craft Show, Garden & Produce Show, Craft Fair, Sports Night, Quizzes and Concerts. See the Calendar for dates and more information.