Clearwater FAMily Medicine & Allergy
Here you can find updated news regarding schedule, etc.!
We are closed Memorial Day, Monday May 25, 2020.
TELEHEALTH/TELEMEDICINE: If there is any chance you are too sick to come in and/or concerned with infecting other individuals, please consider asking for a telehealth visit with use of your video capable cell phone (or computer).
We are following CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the Coronavirus. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Everyday preventive actions should be taken, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Mild to severe respiratory illness, particularly in older people
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Here is a link with instructions if you are concerned you are a high risk patient.
If you have any of these symptoms
- Call your physician or the Florida Department of Health (866-779-6121—open 24/7) for instructions.
- To limit potential exposure to other patients, do no go to your doctor’s office without calling first.
- If you are instructed to go to a doctor’s office or Emergency Department, notify the front desk staff of your symptoms immediately upon arrival so they can provide you with a mask and isolate you.
- Tell your health care provider about any recent travel or contact with people who have traveled internationally.
- Your health care provider will work with the Florida Department of Health and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
Address: 708 Druid Rd E, Clearwater, FL 33756
- Monday - 9am - 12pm
- Tuesday - 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday - Closed (phones 9am - 4:30pm)
- Thursday - 9am - 12pm
- Friday - 9am - 6pm
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed
Palm Harbor Office:
Address: 2445 Tampa Rd, Suite C, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Monday - 9am - 6pm
- Thursday - 9am - 6pm
After Hours Answering Service:
Please specify which doctor you are trying to reach.
Clearwater Injection Hours:
- Monday 8:30am - 12pm (Medicare 9am - 12pm)
- Tuesday 8:30am - 5:45pm (Medicare 9am - 4pm)
- Thursday 8:30am - 12pm (Medicare 9am - 12pm)
- Friday 8:30am - 5:45pm (Medicare 9am - 4pm)
Palm Harbor Injection Hours:
- Monday 12pm - 5:45pm (Medicare 12pm - 4pm)
- Thursday 12pm - 5:45pm (Medicare 12pm - 4pm)