Walkathon & Silent Auction (WATSA)
Thank you for making our 30th annual WATSA a huge success!
Our Bubb Cubs walked over 19,121 laps which is the equivalent of 3,157 miles!And for the first time in WATSA history, we had a classroom (Room 9) which had 100% participation in the Walkathon. Congrats to all the Bubb Cubs for a great job walking!
Remember to turn in your pledges in by Friday, November 2 at the school office or online at Walkstarter!
Also, please check out all of our generous business sponsors. Their ads can be found at the end of the Silent Auction Catalog PDF.
Friday, October 5, 2018 - After School Dismissal to 7:00pm
Your whole family is invited! Please plan to join the entire Bubb community right after school for our most vital fundraiser and fun event of the year. Proceeds from this event will directly fund computers, iPads, physical education, field trips, assemblies, anti-bullying programs, library books, choir, and much, much more. We need EVERYONE'S help to raise the funds necessary to keep these important programs going! Read the Parent's Guide to WATSA to find out more about this very fun and important event. So how can you help?
Buy a T-Shirt!
You’ll certainly want one for the BIG DAY, plus the kids wear them EVERY FRIDAY for Spirit Day ALL YEAR LONG! Get yours early for best size selection. And check out our other Bubb Spiritwear, too. Order online and then pick up your order from the school front office.
An event for 1,000+ people can’t come together without everyone’s help. Please pitch in however you can! Contact Ming (email@example.com), Ed (Edstedman@gmail.com) or Jennifer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to tell us that you'd like to help out with WATSA. You can also sign up for a volunteer role online!
Donate and Participate!
We’d love every family at Bubb to DONATE AND PARTICIPATE! Check out the numerous ways you can do both:
- Donate a Lucky Lollipop Prize – a new toy/book/craft/gift certificate worth at least $10.
- Donate a requested item from our Family Giving Tree (apples on the tree by the school office).
- Donate homemade baked goods for our Bake Sale.
- Donate handmade creations for Craft Corner.
- Donate a favorite bottle of wine worth $20+ for our Wine Cellar.
- Donate an item or experience for the Silent Auction.
- Donate your talents & hospitality by hosting a Silent Auction Party.
- Donate cash and double your donation with a corporate match.
- Buy a WATSA T-shirt. Or two. Or three!
- Help your child sign up and collect pledges. Try our online pledge system, Walkstarter! Learn more about Walkstarter.
- Encourage your child to walk as many laps as possible.
- Grab a Lucky Lollipop for your all-star walker.
- Buy some homemade treats at the Bake Sale.
- Buy some handmade masterpieces at Craft Corner.
- Eat a yummy dinner at the event.
- Visit the Wine Cellar to find a new favorite wine.
- Bid on our very cool Silent Auction items and parties.
For details on how to DONATE and PARTICIPATE in any of the ways listed above, please see our How to Help page.