Walkathon & Silent Auction (WATSA)
Friday, October 4, 2019
From after school dismissal until 7pm
Family members are all invited!
Our Silent Auction catalog is LIVE! Click here to preview it online or in PDF version now and make your list of items to bid on during WATSA! Check out new additions in the Addendum!
Find out how you can help out with our school's biggest fundraiser and community event!
Last year, our Bubb Cubs walked over 19,121 laps which is the equivalent of 3,157 miles! Congrats to all the Bubb Cubs for a great job walking!
We also raised over $130,000 for Bubb with every family's help in volunteering, donating, raising pledges and helping to support our school. The money raised at WATSA at the beginning of the school year directly funds many programs that every student at Bubb will get to enjoy throughout the upcoming 2019-2020 school year (see here for more detail).
Friday, October 4, 2019 - After School Dismissal to 7:00pm
Your whole family is invited! Please plan to join the entire Bubb community right after school for our most vital fundraiser and fun event of the year. Proceeds from this event will directly fund computers, iPads, physical education, field trips, assemblies, anti-bullying programs, library books, choir, and much, much more. We need EVERYONE'S help to raise the funds necessary to keep these important programs going! Read the Parent's Guide to WATSA to find out more about this very fun and important event. So how can you help?
You’ll certainly want one for the BIG DAY, plus the kids wear them EVERY FRIDAY for Spirit Day ALL YEAR LONG! Get yours early for best size selection. And check out our other Bubb Spiritwear, too. Order online and your order will be sent home with your student.
An event for 1,000+ people can’t come together without everyone’s help. Please pitch in however you can! You can sign up for a 1-hour volunteer role online on Konstella! Contact Ming (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer (email@example.com) to tell us that you'd like to help out with WATSA.
Donate and Participate!
We’d love every family at Bubb to DONATE AND PARTICIPATE! Check out the numerous ways you can do both:
- Donate a Lucky Lollipop Prize to your classroom – a new toy/book/craft/gift certificate worth at least $10.
- Donate a requested item from our Family Giving Tree (apples on the tree by the school office).
- Donate homemade baked goods for our Bake Sale.
- Donate handmade creations for Craft Corner.
- Donate a favorite bottle of wine worth $20+ for our Wine Cellar.
- Donate an item or experience for the Silent Auction.
- Donate your talents & hospitality by hosting a Silent Auction Party.
- Donate cash and double your donation with a corporate match.
- Buy a Bubb Spirit T-shirt. Or two. Or three!
- Help your child sign up and collect pledges. Try our online pledge system, Walkstarter! Learn more about Walkstarter.
- Encourage your child to walk as many laps as possible.
- Grab a Lucky Lollipop for your all-star walker.
- Buy some homemade treats at the Bake Sale.
- Buy some handmade masterpieces at Craft Corner.
- Eat a yummy dinner at the event.
- Visit the Wine Cellar to find a new favorite wine.
- Bid on our very cool Silent Auction items and parties.
For details on how to DONATE and PARTICIPATE in any of the ways listed above, please see our How to Help page.