Welcome New Families
We are excited to have you join our wonderful community. Your involvement enriches our children's education and helps makes Bubb such a great place.
Here's a list of things you can do to be informed and prepared for a great first year at Bubb School.
First week at Bubb:
- Buy your student a school spirit shirt. The shirts are worn every Friday, on field trips, and at the Bubb Walkathon. You can purchase a shirt online or at Back to School night.
- Join Konstella, our tool for secure parent communication.
- Join the PTA. Membership is only $10 for an individual or $16 for the family.
- Questions? Just ask! Then, sign up for a Bubb Buddy for future queries.
- Join a volunteer group (very small commitment) or jump in and sign up for a volunteer position. Just ask us for details!
- Save the date! Back to School Night is Wednesday, September 5th at 6:00pm
In the next few weeks:
- Submit your donation to support the purchase of school supplies.
- Sign up for rewards programs.
- Consider being a Room Parent.
- Sign up to help and donate to WATSA.
- Follow Bubb Elementary School on Twitter @bubbmvwsd
- Follow Bubb Elementary School on Facebook: facebook.com/bubbmvwsd
Looking for information about joining Bubb Kindergarten? You may find these slides to be helpful:
- Kindergarten Info Night slides (from December 2017)
Looking for more answers? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Don’t miss out on any class events or information! Join Konstella, our parent communication tool! Once you’ve joined Konstella, please add konstella.com to your email program’s safe list. You can customize your privacy settings by clicking your name, then Settings. (Learn more about Konstella under "Volunteer" on this site.)
Rather than ask families to provide a long list of supplies for each of their children, the Bubb staff would prefer to purchase for the entire class only those supplies that they will need for the year. This ensures everyone is equally equipped and prepared. In order to make this possible, we ask that families contribute $40.00 for each child.
Please download and complete the School Supplies Form, then return it along with payment (cash or check made out to "Bubb PTA") to the school office or your child's teacher as soon as possible.
Please see our New Families FAQ page for lots more info to help you get ready for your first day at Bubb. If you have more questions and/or want to talk to an experienced Bubb parent, please sign up for our Bubb Buddy program. Upon signing up, you’ll get an email from a current Bubb parent who would be happy to answer your questions. We can't wait to see you at Bubb!