C635 - Mobile Robotics
Fall 2015 Semester, FAST-NU Lahore
Instructor: Dr. rer. nat. Yasir Niaz Khan
Prerequisites: Programming and Mathematics
Course Instructor: Dr. Yasir Niaz Khan (Office: in Liberty Lab for Robotics & Embedded Systems)
Lectures: Monday: 4:30 – 5:50 pm and Friday: 4:00-5:20 pm, Room: New-4
Course Website: http://www.yasirniaz.com/teaching/mobrob_fall15
Course Folder: \\xeon\Faculty\Dr. Yasir Niaz\Teaching\MobRob_fall15
Course Discussion Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MobRob_fall15
(Subscribe to the group by sending email to MobRob_fall15firstname.lastname@example.org, even from a non-yahoo email address)
- Lecture slides present at: \\xeon\Faculty\Dr. Yasir Niaz\Teaching\MobileRobots2015
- Principles of Robot Motion: Theory, Algorithms, and Implementations, by Howie Choset, Seth Hutchinson and George Kantor.
- Probabilistic Robotics, by Sebastian Thrun, Wolfram Burgard, Dieter Fox. MIT Press.
- Handbook of Robotics, by Bruno Siciliano, Oussama Khatib. Springer.
- Robotics: Modeling, Planning and Control, by Bruno Siciliano, Lorenzo Sciavicco, Luigi Villani and Giuseppe Oriolo
Project 15 (-15)
Quizzes & Assignments 20 (+5)
Mid-term 25 (+5)
Final 40 (+5)
- Cheating in Exams and Assignments may result in an 'F' grade and additional penalty as well.
- Many quizzes and assignments will be held, but not all will be graded. 2-3 of each will be checked.
- Assignments and Project deliverables will be posted on SLATE.