Light wave: page 2
- AP Physics 2: Light 9: Polarization and Intensity Change by Polarizers
- AP Physics 2: Light 10: Polarization by Reflection
- AP Physics 2: Light 11: Polarization Problem
- AP Physics 2: Light 12: Thin-Film Interference Problem 1
- AP Physics 1: Waves 5: Reflection 1-D and 2-D Waves https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4gLreDZpKw#t=0
- The wave travels from the small wave machine to the large one. Because the speed is slower on the larger machine, the refracted wave becomes shorter. Because the wave is reflected off of the slower medium (large machine), the upward incident wave hump turns into a downward reflected wave hump. Wave pulse version: Wave Propogation at a Boundary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNmlNzrMF2k by Saint Mary's University Physics & Astronomy in Canada
- AP Physics 2: Light 13: Thin Film Interference Problem 2
- AP Physics 2: Light 14: Multiple Choice Questions
Light wave: page 1 (Light 1 to 8: Huygens' principle, double-slit, single-slit and grating)
Light wave: page 2 (Light 9 to 14: Polarization, thin-film interference, multiple-choice questions)
- Please feel free to embed my videos at your website.
- Physics Lessons.... Physics Tutorial.... High School Physics.... Physics Videos.... Physics Review.... Physics Lectures.... Physics Demonstrations.... Physics Problems...