AP 2: Light Wave
- AP Physics 2: Light 1: Light Wave and Huygens’ Principle
- http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Diffraction_formalism: Very nice interference and diffraction simulation based on Huygen's principle.
- Professor Lewin on the Dutch pronunciation of Huygens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wENZmBofwSw (Update: MIT indefinitely removes online physics lectures and courses by Walter Lewin for good reasons. However, this video link is to a video segment posted by some other person, so the link still works. I do not condone Lewin's terrible behavior. For your safety, students should not contact Lewin in any way.)
- AP Physics 2: Light 2: Young’s Double-Slit Interference Experiment
- AP Physics 2: Light 3: Double-Slit Interference Problem
- AP Physics 2: Light 4: Single-Slit Diffraction
- AP Physics 2: Light 5: Single-Slit Diffraction Problem
- AP Physics 2: Light 6: Double-Slit Interference & Single-Slit Diffraction Patterns
- AP Physics 2: Light 7: Diffraction Grating
- AP Physics 2: Light 8: Diffraction Grating Problem
Light wave: page 1 (Light 1 to 8: Huygens' principle, double-slit, single-slit and grating)
Light wave: page 2 (Light 9 to 14: Polarization, thin-film interference, multiple-choice questions)
- Please feel free to embed my videos at your website.
- Physics Lessons.... Physics Tutorial.... High School Physics.... Physics Videos.... Physics Review.... Physics Lectures.... Physics Demonstrations.... Physics Problems...