Following the voice of our Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ, we are truly evangelical, that is, centered on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We acknowledge with humility that we are poor, miserable sinners who desperately need that evangelical message that Christ died for us and enables us to live new lives in His mercy and grace!
As redeemed saints in Christ, it is our mission to share the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ with a world groping in the darkness of sin and despair while striving for doctrinal and confessional integrity. If you are visiting the Middleville area, we would love to have you worship with us!
++Check us out on Facebook for up-to-date information!
Lenten season is upon us. Lenten services will be held on the following days at 7:00 p.m., with a light dinner at 6:00 p.m.:
The Lenten Season Theme - "The Crucified King"
* CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER - Wed, Feb 24 - "The King Denied" Matthew 26: 69-75
* CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER - Wed, Mar 2 - "The King Condemned" Matthew 27: 11-26
* Wed, Mar 9 - "The King Mocked" Matthew 27: 27-31
* Wed, Mar 16 - "The King on the Cross" Matthew 27: 35-44
Holy Week Services throughout the Lenten season:
* Palm Sunday - Mar 20 - 9:30 a.m.
* Holy (Maundy) - Thursday, Mar 24 - 7:00 p.m. - "The King's Feast" Matthew 26: 17-30
* Good Friday - Mar 25 - 7:00 p.m. - "The King Forsaken" Matthew 27: 45-50
* The Resurrection of our Lord Easter Service - Mar 27 - 9:30 a.m. - "The King Raised" Matthew 28: 1-30
NEW MEMBERS 2015
* Kevin & Karen Nichols & Ian
* Brent & Kim Post (children - Kirk, Kollen, & Megan)
We welcome these new members to our church family and are happy to have them worship with us.
* Luke Stevenson
* Jennifer Hess
Service Dates & Times
Divine Service with the Lord's Supper: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. Holy Communion is celebrated every Sunday.
Bible Study: Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.
Matins Services: The 2nd & 4th Mondays of the month at 9:30 a.m. Holy Communion will be celebrated.
We use the Lutheran Service Book exclusively. Services we use include: Divine Services 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 in rotation, Matins, Vespers, and Service of Prayer and Preaching.