Friends of the NC Envirothon
If you have ever attended an Envirothon event, as an advisor, parent or volunteer, or you are an alumni team member, you have experience first-hand the quality education that the NC Envirothon provides. Help us to continue this into the future!By becoming a Friend of the NC Envirothon, your tax deductible donation will go towards our basic operating cost. The NC Envirothon has no staff - volunteers run the entire program, so your contribution will directly benefit the students.
Show your support of the NC Envirothon by becoming a 'Friend of the NC Envirothon' today! Make your donation in Honor or Memory of someone special.
- Please consider making a contribution for the Envirothon or inquire whether your Employer would be interested in supporting our Envirothon program as a Major Sponsor.
- You can become a Friend of the Envirothon by making a $25 or more contribution
- Download the form Here to Join!
All contributions are 501(c)(3) tax deductible
The following individuals have become a
'Friend of the Envirothon'
- Kyle Gale Bublic
- Millie & Rudy Langley in Honor of Kenneth & Jean Langley
- Marlene Salyer in Honor of her 5 special grandchildren
- Sandra Weitzel in Honor of Steve Bennett
- Katherine McBryde in Memory of Dr. Patricia Plant
- Ned Hudson
- Lib Leonard in Memory of James & Zee Berrie
- Jones & Lisa Loflin
- Susanne Burns in Honor of Kyle Neid
- Gail Hughes
- David & Kim Dunn in Honor of Reagan Dunn