1) Is Dual Morphology of Rock-salt Crystals possible with a single additive? The answer is
Anik Sen, Bishwajit Ganguly, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2012, 51, 11279-11283.
2) A computational approach towards predicting π-facial selectivity in sterically unbiased olefins: an evaluation of the relative importance of electrostatic and orbital effects
A. Sen, Goverdhan Mehta and B. Ganguly, Tetrahedron 2011, 67, 3754-3762.
3) First principle studies toward the design of a new class of carbine superbases involving intramolecular H….π interactions
Rabindranath Lo and Bishwajit Ganguly, Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 7395-7397.
4) Can Nitrilotriacetic Acid (NTA) Act as a Habit Modifier for Rock Salt Crystals? An Answer from Computational and Experimental Studies
Md Abdul Shafeeuulla Khan, Ajeet Singh, Soumya Haldar, and Bishwajit Ganguly Cryst. Growth Des. 2011, 11, 1675–1682.(Published as part of a virtual special issue on Structural Chemistry in India: Emerging Themes)
5) Probing the Structural and Electronic Effects to Stabilize Non-planar forms of Thioamide Derivatives: A Computational Study
6) Probing the Influence of Anomeric Effects on the Lithium Ion Affinity in 1,3-Diaza Systems: A Computational Study
M. K. Kesharwani, W. Thiel and B. Ganguly, J. Phys. Chem. A 2010, 114, 10684-10693.
7) Probing the influence of electronic effects of organic additives on the morphology of sodium chloride crystals: A combined experimental and computational study
A. Singh, M. Suresh, and B. Ganguly, Crys. Eng. Comm. 2010, 12, 4168-4175.
8) What is the minimum number of water molecules required to dissolve a potassium chloride molecule?
A. Sen and B. Ganguly, J. Comput. Chem. 2010, 31, 2948-2954.
9) An experimental and theoretical study on the remarkable influence of protecting groups on the selectivity of addition of amines to vinyl sulfone-modified hex-2-enopyranosides
R. Bhattacharya, M. K. Kesharwani, C. Manna, B. Ganguly, C. G. Suresh and T. Pathak, J. Org. Chem. 2010, 75, 303-314.
10) Solvolysis process of organophosphorus compound P-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]-N,N-dimethylphosphonamidic fluoride with Simple and a-nucleophiles: A DFT study
M. K. Kesharwani, Md A. S. Khan, T. Bandyopadhyay and B. Ganguly, Theor. Chem. Acc. 2010, 127, 39-47.
11) Probing the influence of pH dependent citric acid towards the morphology of rock salt: A computational study
Md A. S. Khan, A. Sen and B. Ganguly, Cryst. Eng. Comm. 2009, 11, 2660-2667.
12) DFT studies on a new class of cage functionalized organic superbases
A. Singh and B. Ganguly, New J. Chem. 2009, 33, 583-587.
13) Influence of formamide on the crystal habit of LiF, NaCl, and KI: A DFT and aqueous solvent model study
A. Singh, M. K. Kesharwani and B. Ganguly, Cryst. Growth Des. 2009, 9, 77-81.