68) Synthetic and theoretical investigations on the construction of oxanorbornenes by a michael addition and intramolecular Diels-Alder furan reaction
M. Dadwal, M. K. Kesharwani, V. Danayak, B. Ganguly, S. M. Mobin, R. Muruganantham and I. N. N. Namboothiri, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2008, 6106-6118.
67) Studies on the separation performances of chlorophenol compounds from water by thin film composite membranes
Yogesh, K.M. Popat, B. Ganguly, H. Brahmbhatt and A. Bhattacharya, Macromol. Res. 2008, 16, 590-595.
66) Pentachlorophenol removal from water using surfactant-enhanced filtration through low-pressure thin film composite membranes
Y. Kumar, K.M. Popat, H. Brahmbhatt, B. Ganguly and A. Bhattacharya, J. Hazard. Mater. 2008, 154, 426-431.
65) DFT study of urea interaction with potassium chloride surfaces
64) Strategic design of small and versatile bicyclic organic superbases: A density functional study
A. Singh and B. Ganguly, New J. Chem. 2008, 32, 210–213.
63) Conformational analysis of 2-(1-adamantyl)-3-hydroxybutyric acid by 1H NMR spectroscopy and computational studies
B. Ganguly, A. Singh, N. Basarić, M. Matković, and K. M. Majerski, J. Mol. Struct. 2008, 888, 238-243.
62) Studies of performances by the interchanging of the sequence of the photomodiﬁed layer in the thin film composite (TFC) membrane
Yogesh, S. Gupta, S. Javiya, P. Paul, S. Basu, K. Singh, B. Ganguly and A. Bhattacharya, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2008, 108, 2611-2616.
61) X-ray crystallographic investigations of an azacryptand and its Bis-protonated salt: Interactions of acyclic water trimer and C-H…π Interactions in T-shaped benzene dimer
P. S. Lakshminarayanan, D. K. Kumar, I. Ravikumar, B. Ganguly, and P. Ghosh, Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, 2008, 38, 2–11,