60) Probing the influence of solvent effects on the conformational behavior of 1,3-Diazacyclohexane systems
A. Singh and B. Ganguly, J. Phys. Chem. A 2007, 111, 9884-9889.
59) Rational design and first-principles studies toward the remote substituent effects on a novel tetracyclic proton sponge
A. Singh and B. Ganguly, J. Phys. Chem. A 2007, 111, 6468-6471.
58) A computational study of urea and its homologue glycinamide; Conformations, rotational barriers, and relative interactions with sodium chloride
A. Singh, S. Chakraborty and B. Ganguly Langmuir, 2007, 23, 5406-5411.
57) Phenol and catechol-based Ruthenium(II)-polypyridyl complexes as colorimetric sensors for fluoride ions
D. A. Jose, P. Kar, D. Koley, B. Ganguly, W. Thiel, H. N. Ghosh and A. Das, Inorg. Chem. 2007, 46, 5576-5584.
56) Rugby-ball-shaped sulfate–water–sulfate adduct encapsulated in a neutral molecular receptor capsule
D. A. Jose, D. K. Kumar, B. Ganguly, and A. Das, Inorg. Chem. 2007, 46, 5817-5819.
55) Urea-based Ruthenium(II)-Polypyridyl complex as an optical sensor for anions: Synthesis, characterization, and binding studies
A. Ghosh, B. Ganguly, and A. Das, Inorg. Chem. 2007, 46, 9912-9918.
54) Intra-annular cyclophane diamines as proton sponges: A computational study
B. Ganguly, D. Koley and W. Thiel, Tetrahedron 2007, 63, 7970-7976.
53) Role of positional isomers on receptor–anion binding and evidence for resonance energy transfer
D. A. Jose, D. K. Kumar, P. Kar, S. Verma, A. Ghosh , B. Ganguly, H. N. Ghosh and A. Das, Tetrahedron 2007, 63, 12007-12014.
52) DFT studies toward the design and discovery of a versatile cage functionalized proton sponge
A. Singh and B. Ganguly, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2007, 420-422.
51) Preferential binding of the magnesium ion by anthraquinone based chromogenic receptors
P. Kar, M. Suresh, D. K. Kumar, D. A. Jose, B. Ganguly and A. Das, Polyhedron 2007, 26, 1317-1322.
50) A density functional study towards the preferential binding of anions to urea and thiourea
D. A. Jose, A. Singh, A. Das and B. Ganguly, Tetrahedron Lett. 2007, 48, 3695-3698.
49) An experimental and computational analysis on the differential role of the positional isomers of symmetric bis-2- (pyridyl)-1H-benzimidazoles as DNA binding agents
P. Chaudhuri, B. Ganguly and S. Bhattacharya, J. Org. Chem. 2007, 72, 1912-1923.
48) Conformational analysis and the binding sites of nitrilotriacetamide: A computational study
A. Singh, S. Chakraborty and B. Ganguly, Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2007, 107, 1430-1436.