45) Urea and thiourea based efficient colorimetric sensors for oxyanions
D. A. Jose, D. K. Kumar, B. Ganguly and A. Das, Tetrahedron Lett. 2005, 46, 5343-5346.
44) Towards understanding of the selective precipitation of alkali metal cations in presence of dipicrylamine anion
Suresh E, P. Agnihotri, B. Ganguly, P. Bhatt, P. S. Subramanian, P. Paul and P. K. Ghosh, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2005, 2198-2205.
43) Study of the competitive binding of mixed alkali and alkaline earth metal ions with dibenzo-30- Crown-10
P. Agnihotri, Suresh E., B. Ganguly, P. Paul and P. K. Ghosh, Polyhedron, 2005, 24, 1023-1032.
42) Synthesis, characterization, physicochemical and photophysical studies of some redox switchable NIR dye derived from a ruthenium-dioxolene-porphyrin system
D. A. Jose, A. D. Shukla, D. K. kumar, B. Ganguly, A. Das, G. Ramakrishna, D. K. Palit and H. N., Ghosh, Inorg. Chem. 2005, 44, 2414-2425.
41) Efficient and simple colorimetric fluoride ion sensor based on receptors having urea and thiourea binding sites
D. A. Jose, D. K. Kumar, B. Ganguly and A. Das, ISRAPS Bulletin. 2005, 5.