76) Probing the influence of pH dependent citric acid towards the morphology of rock salt: A computational study
Md A. S. Khan, A. Sen and B. Ganguly, Cryst. Eng. Comm. 2009, 11, 2660-2667.
75) Solvolysis of chemical warfare agent VX is more efficient with hydroxylamine anion: A computational study
Md A. S. Khan, M. K. Kesharwani, T. Bandyopadhyay and B. Ganguly, J. Mol. Graph. Model. 2009, 28, 177-182.
74) Influence of urea N–H acidity on receptor–anionic and neutral analyte binding in a Ruthenium(II)–polypyridyl-based colorimetric sensor
A. Ghosh, S. Verma, B. Ganguly, H. N. Ghosh, and A. Das, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2009, 2496-2507.
73) Solvent effects on the stereoselectivity of reaction of methyl acrylate, methyl methacrylate and methyl trans-crotonate with cyclopentadiene: A computational study
M. K. Kesharwani and B. Ganguly, Croat. Chim. Acta 2009, 82, 291-298. (invited article)
72) DFT studies on a new class of cage functionalized organic superbases
A. Singh and B. Ganguly, New J. Chem. 2009, 33, 583-587.
71) Comparative study of the vicinal functionalisation of olefins with 2:1 bromide/bromate and iodide/iodate reagents
M. K. Agrawal, S. Adimurthy, B. Ganguly and P. K. Ghosh, Tetrahedron 2009, 65, 2791-2797.
70) Morphology of potassium chloride in aqueous and in formamide solution - An experimental and computational investigation
A. Singh, T. Selvamani, I. Mukopadhyay and B. Ganguly, Can. J. Chem. 2009, 87, 514-522.
69) Influence of formamide on the crystal habit of LiF, NaCl, and KI: A DFT and aqueous solvent model study
A. Singh, M. K. Kesharwani and B. Ganguly, Cryst. Growth Des. 2009, 9, 77-81.